oneChurch exists to make disciples who are committed Christ followers. There are three prerequisites for membership and three expectations of every member.
1. A personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
• Admit you are a sinner. (Romans 3:23, 6:23)
• Believe Christ is who He said He was. (John 14:6)
• Confess Christ as Lord. (Romans 10:9-10, 13)
2. Baptism by immersion.
• Outward sign of inward transformation
• Commanded by Christ (Matt 28:19)
• Shows community with other believers
3. Attend a membership class.
• Class is offered regularly and lasts about an hour.
• Class covers oneChurch history, vision, and goals.
1. That you attend Worship and D-Group regularly and also participate in Home Group and Life Group.
2. That you give of your time and resources generously.
3. That you find ways to serve inside and outside oneChurch doing ministry and missions.
oneChurch believes that baptism is an outward sign of an inward transformation. It is meant to be a celebration of a life and intended to signify community among believers.
We believe baptism is . . .
• After salvation.
• Not necessary for salvation.
• By immersion. (dunked completely under the water)
If you have trusted Christ as your personal Savior and would like to be baptized you can contact our paster, Paul Hudson, to set up an appointment where he will talk through any questions you might have.
Membership Matters Class
Would you like to know more about how to become a member of oneChurch? Or maybe why you should become a member of oneChurch? Every few months, during the D-Group time (10:30) on Sunday mornings, Paul will meet with those people who are interested in knowing more. It will be a very casual setting where Paul explains the vision and direction of oneChurch and also the expectation of members. There is no need to sign up beforehand, just show up that morning.